If you are anything like me, you love snooping! I spend quite a bit of time (more than I would like to admit) reading up on celebrity gossip and scrolling through social media.
One of my favourite reads would have to be “get to know me blogs”. So what is a get to know me blog you ask??
Basically it is a blog where I will answer a bunch of personal (don’t worry it won’t be that personal) questions over the next few weeks. This will allow you all to get to know more about me, how I spend my free time, what I love to eat, things I can’t live without and many many more!
Each week I will answer one question, some weeks it may be more than one depending on how much I have to say. So to get started I thought I would answer some basic questions in today’s blog post. This will give you your daily dose of snooping!
Name: Salomé Scholtz [Fun fact: Seeing that technology wasn’t that reliable in the 80’s, my parents were told that I was going to be a boy. So the day I was born my parents were quite surprised (to say the least) when I was a girl.
I had no name for a few days (obviously they only focused on boy’s names) and eventually my parents decided to just give me the same name as my mom. Thanks for the originality mom and dad!]
Favourite food: This depends on my mood and usually the weather. My go to at the moment would have to be yellow peaches.
Favourite flavour of tea: NONE. I despise all hot drinks.
Favourite movie: Anything with Julia Roberts!
So now you know the basics (I don’t even know what some of my best friends answers would be to these questions). Over the next few weeks I will post a weekly video to the Transform Your Health Network facebook page timeline where I will answer all the questions listed below. Feel free to give your answers in the comment section of each video (remember I love snooping!).
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own / owned?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- What would your perfect room look like?
- Are you usually early or late?
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- How different was your life one year ago?
- Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
- Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
Complied By Salomé Scholtz, RD(SA)